We want you to love your TABASCO® products!
But, in the rare case that you’re not satisfied*, please Contact Us within 10 days of receiving your order by emailing us at email@example.com. Please include your order number.
While food items are perishable we are not able to accept exchanges or returns by European law.
We guarantee 6 months of shelf-life on conventional items. Limited editions have a guaranteed shelf-life of 3 months. In addition, food items that have been opened or tampered with are not eligible for refunds.
If you receive a food item that is damaged or spoiled, you should contact us within 10 days so we can offer a refund. In order to receive a refund, the customer is required to provide photographic evidence of the damaged item.
In case of any dissatisfaction with the product, customers should reach out to the seller within 10 days. The seller will have the discretion to either accept or deny the refund request, and if accepted, will provide the customer with instructions on how to return the product.
It's important to note that some food items may be non-refundable due to their perishable nature. In such cases, the seller may offer store credit or a replacement item instead of a refund.
- Refunds will be issued to the credit or debit card with which the purchase was made.
- Refunds cannot be given if the fault is a result of your own actions, such as product misuse or if user misspellings resulted in personalization errors. We reserve the right to refuse a return request.
- We can refund shipping charges only if the return is a result of our error.
- Gift wrapping charges are non-refundable.
- Credits are processed when we receive the returned merchandise. Please allow up to two billing cycles for the return credit to appear on your credit card statement.