One Tasty Vegetarian Sriracha Stir Fry
Easy Vegetarian Sriracha Stir Fry is a mixture of colorful vegetables sautéed in our spicy, sweet and savory flavors of Southeast Asian cuisine with a touch of classic TABASCO® heat. that makes for a simple weeknight meal! Less than 30 minutes to make from start to finish!
- 3 teaspoons sesame oil
- 1⁄4 onion, thinly sliced
- 2 carrots, thinly sliced
- 150g / 0.33 lb portobello mushrooms, thinly sliced
- 100g / 0.22 lb snow peas, trimmed
- 50g / 0.11 lb bean sprouts
- 100g / 0.22 lb canned baby corn, drained, rinsed, and cut in half
- 2 teaspoons soy sauce
- 2-3 tablespoons TABASCO® Sriracha Sauce
- 30g / 0.06 lb toasted sesame seeds
- 2 sprigs fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1 lemon
- Heat a wok or a cast iron pan over high heat.
- Add sesame oil and onion. Stir fry for 3-4 minutes or until onion is translucent. Then add carrots and cook until carrots are softened, about 3 minutes.
- Add Portobello mushrooms and cook for 5 minutes. The mushrooms should be softened and slightly browned.
- Add snow peas, bean sprouts, baby corn, soy sauce, and TABASCO®Sriracha Sauce. Continue to cook until the baby corn and bean sprouts are tender.
- Turn off the heat and serve; garnish with toasted sesame seeds, fresh cilantro, a few drops of freshly squeezed lemon juice, and more TABASCO®Sriracha Sauce to taste.